V.S. Grytsenko, Ph.D., Assosiate Professor
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv 60, Volodymyrska Street, Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine
HUMANITARIAN ERUDITION IN THE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF THE CULTUROLOGIST
he article is devoted to the study of humanitarian education as a sign of the professionalism of a culturologist. Special attention is paid to the actualization of cultural science as a science capable of influencing the contemporary processes of cultural development, the necessity of taking into account the given factor in the formation of culturological competences. Humanitarian “all-seeing” of cultural studies is considered as the basis to be the dominant of modern humanities. In the conditions of crisis of self-definition a requirement grows in development of knowledge about a culture, a too – in humanitarian erudition as condition of culturological vision of all. She can be formed due to corresponding protocols of professional preparation of culturologist, proce- dures of grant to them the necessary knowledge and practical skills, in fact universality of the expected competenses must be commensurable to the calls of modern humanitarian sciences in their essence understanding. It does actual a question in relation to the value of humanitarian knowl- edge on the modern stage of development of Man, but culturology, busy at first of all the analysis of spiritual senses, finds out her unique produc- tivity among humanitarian research projects. Her humanitarian domnant finds all more confirmations in a scientific environment that promotes demand on professional accordance to such her position, that in turn envisages going beyond the scopes of formal set of competenses. Humanitarian erudition eliminates any formalization, in fact all-round form, is charged energy of human development, inflexible in aspiration to the spiri- tual kernel of culture. Working mainly with empiric facts, real culturologist is at essence level of their understanding, owning wide knowledge about procedures of examinations of the cultural phenomena, criteria of their estimation. A humanitarian awareness allows to hin to be included in the thin sphere of internal man from positions of knowledge of human psyche, typology of the eotional states, methods of questioning, questionnaire, testing, analytical proce- dures. Among the terms of competence an important place belongs to understanding of heuristic potential of analysis of the art straight related to the es- sence human kernel in all many-sided nature of his display.
Keywords: humanitarism, erudition, humanitarian dominant, culture, the essence of man, essential universality of man, professional competencies.
1. Zhukova, O. A. (2014) Izbrannyye raboty po filosofii kultury [Selected works on the philosophy of culture]. Retrieved from https://www.litres.ru/olga-zhukova-2/izbrannye-raboty-po-filosofii-kultury/
2. Kirillova, O. S. (2012) Postmodernistskiy sindrom mezhdistsiplinar- nosti v gumanitaristike: proyekt “kulturologiya” [Postmodern syndrome of interdisciplinarity in humanities: the "culturology" project]. In Filosofiya v
sovremennom mire: dialog mirovozzreniy: Materialy VІ Rossiyskogo filosof- skogo kongressa (Nizhniy Novgorod). Retrieved from www.scicenter online/russkaya-filosofiya-scicenter/postmodernistskiy-sindrom- mejdisstsiplinarnosti-161439.html
3. Fliyer, A. Ya. (2005) Kulturologiya kak gumanitarnya nauka [Cultur- ology as Humanities science]. Obshchestvennyye nauki i sovremennost, 2005, №1, pp.163‒164.
4. Fortova, A. I. (1985) O dialekticheskom edinstve nravstvennogo i es- teticheskogo [On the dialectical unity of the moral and the aesthetic]. Kyiv, Vyscha shkola.
5. Epshteyn, M. N. (2003) Proyektivnyy slovar po filosofii. Novyye pon- yatiya i terminy. Sovremennaya tekhnika, sofiynost i angelologiya [Projective Philosophy Dictionary. New concepts and terms. Modern technology, sophia
and angelology]. Topos, 03.12. Retrieved from www.topos.ru/article/1846
6. Epshteyn, M. N. (2004) Transkltura. Kulturologiya v prakticheskom izmerenii [Transculture. Culturology in practical terms]. In Znak probela: O budushchem gumanitarnykh nauk. Moscow, Novoye literaturnoye oboz- reniye, p. 622‒634.