V.E. Turenko, PhD, junior research fellow
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
60, Volodymyrska Street, Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine
LOVE IN THE COORDINES OF DESIRE AND PLEASURE: PHILOSOPHICAL-CULTURAL SIGHT
In the article, on the basis of theoretical developments of contemporary foreign philosophers, illumination of love discourse in the coordinates of desire and pleasure is carried out. The author proves that love desire has not only a purely physical boundary; it includes not just sexual, but also purely spiritual and soul aspects (caring, support, forgiveness, etc.). The author substantiates the opinion that pleasure in love is also multifaceted; it does not concern only the physiological, instinctive needs of human nature. Based on the opinions of Western researchers, one can talk about the great significance of the phe- nomenon of pleasure in the discourse of love, because it is also connected with such aspects as overcoming the shortcoming, liberation from pressure, personally significant self-realization and self-affirmation. The author analyzes theoretical works by foreign researchers R. Apresyan, R. Barthes, J. Baudril- lard, G. Bataille, P. Yevdokimova, G.-G. Gadamer, H. Yannaras, on the basis of which comes to the conclusion that satisfaction with the experience of personally meaningful self-realization and self-affirmation is an inevitable sign of love. The author investigates such aspects of love as "miraculous" (in the context of the application to Plato's “Symposium”), as well as "childhood" within the ideas of S. Freud and J. Baudrillard. Thus, the purpose of the article is to carry out a comprehensive analysis of the phenomenon of love, through the riot of historical-philosophical and cultural studies.
Key words: desire, pleasure, love, discourse of love, train, object of love.
1. Antonij, (Blum), mitropolit. (2009). Tainstvo Lyubvi. Beseda o hristianskom brake. Svet Lyubvi Gospodnej [The Sacrament of Love. Talk about christian marriage] Moskow, Izd-vo Pravoslavnogo bratstva sv. apostola Ioanna Bogoslova.
2. Apresyan, R. G. (2001). Udovol'stvie [Pleasure]. In Ethika: Enciklopedicheskij slovar. Moskow, Gardariki.
3. Bart, R. Fragmenty rechi vlyublennogo (neizdannye stranicy) [A Lover's Discourse: Fragments (unreleased pages)]. Retrieved from magazines.russ.ru/nlo/2011/112/ba2.html
4. Bataj, Zh. (1994). Catechism of Dianus. In Traktaty o lyubvi. Moskow, IF RAN (in Russian).
5. Gadamer, G.-G. (1991). Art and imitation. In Aktual'nost' prekrasnogo. Moskow, Iskusstvo (in Russian).
6. Dvoreckij, I. H. (1958). Drevnegrechesko-russkij slovar': v 2 t. V.2. [Ancient Greek-Russian dictionary: volumes I and II]. Moskow, GIINS.
7. Evdokimov, P. N. (2008). Tainstvo lyubvi: tajna supruzhestva v svete pravoslavnogo Predaniya [The Sacrament of Love: The Mystery of Matrimony in the Light of Orthodox Tradition]. Moskow, Lepta-Press.
8. Zolotuhina-Abolina, E. V. (2006). Povsednevnost': filosofskie zagadki [Everyday life: philosophical mysteries]. Kyiv, Nika-centr.
9. Sadykova, A. G. (2011). Lyubov' kak estestvennoe chudo [Love as a natural miracle]. In Ideya metakritiki "chistoj" lyubvi (filosofskoe vvedenie v problemu sootnosheniya dialektiki i metafiziki). Ufa, Izdatel'stvo Bashkirskogo universiteta.
10. Yannaras, H. (1992). Vera Cerkvi [Faith of the Church]. Moskow,Centr po izucheniyu religij.
11. Baudrillard, J. (1979). De la seduction. Paris, Editions Galilee. 180 p